What better way to wrap up our National Salad Month brunch-worthy week then with some inspiration for the ultimate royal brunch! Are you waking up early to watch the Royal Wedding this weekend? Then here is a delicious collection of recipes to celebrate the biggest event of the year!
What’s a royal brunch without some delicious toast? Try adding blood oranges, arugula and goat cheese or cream cheese to yours and raise a toast to love!
Prep this easy baked frittata the night before so it’s ready to eat when you wake up at 4am! It’s packed with all kinds of nutritious goodies!
Grab a cup of coffee and throw together this 5 minutes breakfast sandwich, with flavors that you’ll dream about all day!
Feeling fancy? Whip up these single serving size Greens & Eggs bake for the whole family, sit back and enjoy the show!
A royal event is the perfect opportunity to eat dessert for breakfast! These Green Berry Breeze Pops are packed with deliciously fresh spinach, berries, syrup and granola! Yum!
What’s a wedding without a proper toast? Cheers the newlyweds with this healthy and tasty Kale Bloody Mary! It’s the perfect way to rise and shine!
Share your Royal Brunch with us by tagging #GoToGreens we’ll be up early and sharing our favorites on our Instagram .
- October 17, 2018Enter this Sweepstakes for a Deliciously Convenient Way to Get Your Veggie Fix!
- September 20, 2018Helping Build a Strong Educational Foundation Through Literacy
- September 19, 2018Enhance Your Instagram Stories with Taylor Farms GIF Stickers
- September 17, 2018Community, Education & Experience - Tastemaker Conference 2018
- September 12, 2018NEW Complete Meal Solution: Taylor Farms Introduces Premium Protein-Packed Salad Kits
- September 1, 2018Gourmet Get-Togethers + Giveaways