What better way to wrap up our National Salad Month brunch-worthy week then with some inspiration for the ultimate royal brunch! Are you waking up early to watch the Royal Wedding this weekend? Then here is a delicious collection of recipes to celebrate the biggest event of the year!
What’s a royal brunch without some delicious toast? Try adding blood oranges, arugula and goat cheese or cream cheese to yours and raise a toast to love!
Prep this easy baked frittata the night before so it’s ready to eat when you wake up at 4am! It’s packed with all kinds of nutritious goodies!
Grab a cup of coffee and throw together this 5 minutes breakfast sandwich, with flavors that you’ll dream about all day!
Feeling fancy? Whip up these single serving size Greens & Eggs bake for the whole family, sit back and enjoy the show!
A royal event is the perfect opportunity to eat dessert for breakfast! These Green Berry Breeze Pops are packed with deliciously fresh spinach, berries, syrup and granola! Yum!
What’s a wedding without a proper toast? Cheers the newlyweds with this healthy and tasty Kale Bloody Mary! It’s the perfect way to rise and shine!
Share your Royal Brunch with us by tagging #GoToGreens we’ll be up early and sharing our favorites on our Instagram .
- August 8, 2018Summertime Chopped Salad Changes
- August 1, 2018Deconstructed California Roll Offers Japanese Flavors You Can Enjoy Anywhere
- August 1, 2018Kick Off Spring Feeling So Fresh and So Green Green!
- August 1, 2018Quickly Transform Your Salad with These Delicious Recipes!
- August 1, 2018Easily Uphold Your New Year’s Resolution with Our Chopped Salad Kits
- August 1, 2018How It’s Made: Chopped Salad Kits