What better way to wrap up our National Salad Month brunch-worthy week then with some inspiration for the ultimate royal brunch! Are you waking up early to watch the Royal Wedding this weekend? Then here is a delicious collection of recipes to celebrate the biggest event of the year!
What’s a royal brunch without some delicious toast? Try adding blood oranges, arugula and goat cheese or cream cheese to yours and raise a toast to love!
Prep this easy baked frittata the night before so it’s ready to eat when you wake up at 4am! It’s packed with all kinds of nutritious goodies!
Grab a cup of coffee and throw together this 5 minutes breakfast sandwich, with flavors that you’ll dream about all day!
Feeling fancy? Whip up these single serving size Greens & Eggs bake for the whole family, sit back and enjoy the show!
A royal event is the perfect opportunity to eat dessert for breakfast! These Green Berry Breeze Pops are packed with deliciously fresh spinach, berries, syrup and granola! Yum!
What’s a wedding without a proper toast? Cheers the newlyweds with this healthy and tasty Kale Bloody Mary! It’s the perfect way to rise and shine!
Share your Royal Brunch with us by tagging #GoToGreens we’ll be up early and sharing our favorites on our Instagram .
- June 21, 2018Dive Into Summer 2018 with Taylor Farms’ Summer Salad Guide
- June 19, 2018First-Ever Fresh Food Company to Receive Highest Level Certification Under TRUE Zero Waste Program
- June 14, 2018Salinas Valley Blogger Tour Showcases Top Agriculture in Monterey County
- June 14, 2018Avocado Ranch is All You’ve ‘Avo’ Wanted!
- June 7, 2018Congratulations to Our Own Nicole Flewell on Being Recognized as a Climate Change Advocate!
- May 29, 2018Team Taylor Rallies Together to Raise Over $52,000 for Relay for Life