What better way to wrap up our National Salad Month brunch-worthy week then with some inspiration for the ultimate royal brunch! Are you waking up early to watch the Royal Wedding this weekend? Then here is a delicious collection of recipes to celebrate the biggest event of the year!
What’s a royal brunch without some delicious toast? Try adding blood oranges, arugula and goat cheese or cream cheese to yours and raise a toast to love!
Prep this easy baked frittata the night before so it’s ready to eat when you wake up at 4am! It’s packed with all kinds of nutritious goodies!
Grab a cup of coffee and throw together this 5 minutes breakfast sandwich, with flavors that you’ll dream about all day!
Feeling fancy? Whip up these single serving size Greens & Eggs bake for the whole family, sit back and enjoy the show!
A royal event is the perfect opportunity to eat dessert for breakfast! These Green Berry Breeze Pops are packed with deliciously fresh spinach, berries, syrup and granola! Yum!
What’s a wedding without a proper toast? Cheers the newlyweds with this healthy and tasty Kale Bloody Mary! It’s the perfect way to rise and shine!
Share your Royal Brunch with us by tagging #GoToGreens we’ll be up early and sharing our favorites on our Instagram .
- April 1, 2020New and Improved Veggie Trays
- April 1, 20204 Easy Grilled Recipes + a prize for your kitchen!
- March 31, 2020Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes for your Guests to Gobble Up!
- March 31, 2020Kick off The New Year with A Simply Delicious Recipe!
- March 30, 20206 Refreshing Eats To Celebrate The Fourth of July
- March 30, 2020Easy Homemade Meals + a Giveaway!