At Taylor Farms, we believe an excellent education is the foundation of a thriving future. Each year, we strive to support the children of our valued team members with academic scholarships to pursue their college dreams.
To date, Taylor Farms has awarded over $1 million in scholarship funds to 95 outstanding recipients pursuing higher education. All the scholarship winners are children of active, full time Taylor Farms employees.
Hector Juarez-Vargas, was one of last year’s recipients and is now attending University of California, Berkeley. It’s great to see our scholarship recipients doing so well and we can’t wait for the 2019 Scholarship Luncheon next month! Stay tuned for more inspiring stories to come!
- September 10, 2019🍂Fall in love with our new Spiced Apple Chopped Kit🍂
- August 29, 2019Tasty Recipes for Summer's Last Hurrah!
- August 16, 2019The College Housewife's Tequila Shrimp Salad Cups
- August 2, 2019Show Us Your Healthy Hauls!
- July 31, 2019Celebrate National Avocado Day with us!
- July 31, 2019Blog Takeover: Lindsey Eats LA's Easy Steak Taco Bowl