Believe it or not, nearly nine out of ten Americans aren’t getting enough vegetables* – and they don’t even realize it! Here are Taylor Farms, we believe in making healthy fresh foods and veggies accessible to families across North America. This month, we’ve partnered with our friends at Dr. Praeger’s to help you live your best and healthiest life with the help from their Veggie Tracker . It is a free tool that helps users determine if you are eating the USDA’s recommended 3 cups a day – or how far you have to go – all while getting tips, recipes and motivation along the way!
All you have to do is simply log in, search for the veggies you ate that day and record the amount. The goal is to eat 3 cups a day and the site will show personalized progress on a daily and ongoing basis. The first 500 people to sign up will receive a swag bag full of goodies – see below!
In addition to recording veggie consumption, the Veggie Tracker provides resources to make living a healthier, veggie-full life easy. Everyone who signs up will receive:
- A free e-book packed with helpful resources to embrace the veggie life
- Daily reminders and motivation to hit 3 cups a day
- Private Facebook group access for advice and inspiration from a nutritionist and fellow Veggie Trackers
- A seven-day meal plan to help users take the guesswork out of getting 3 cups a day
Let’s get tracking!
- February 3, 2020Superfood Spinach Recipes for Post-Thanksgiving Recovery
- February 3, 2020“All From a Single Source” Showcased at PMA Fresh Summit
- February 3, 2020Simple Lunch Ideas for #Snack2School Season!
- February 3, 2020SaladPalooza with The Feed Feed
- February 3, 2020Meet Nomva
- February 3, 2020Make National Picnic Month One to Remember with Our Chopped Salad Kits