Today is the last day of National Salad Month, but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate all summer long. It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3 with our NEW Organic Mediterranean Chopped Salad Kit – exclusively sold at Costco locations around the US!
Step 1: Open bag and pour the veggies — including Romaine, Chicory, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Red Cabbage, and Carrots — into your favorite, large salad bowl.
Step 2: Dress salad with included Basil Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing and toppings — Flat Bread Strips and Feta Cheese.
Step 3: Toss & serve!
It’s that easy! Our NEW Organic Mediterranean Chopped Salad Kit has only been in Costco for a few weeks, and as you can see, it’s hard to keep in stock! (Quite popular to say the least…)
Don’t forget to share your delicious Organic Mediterranean Chopped Salad creations on Instagram using the hashtag #SweetSaladSkills this month for your chance to win a month’s supply of Taylor Farms Chopped Salad Kits!
*The National Salad Month – #SweetSaladSkills giveaway is solely hosted by Taylor Farms*
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi