With the holidays around the corner, our thoughts are with everyone affected by the tragic wildfires in California. Today, Taylor Farms is celebrating #GivingTuesday, pledging donations to benefit the American Red Cross Wildfire Relief. Taylor Farms will donate $1.00 for every new “like” or “follow” received on our Facebook and Instagram pages, up to $7,000 through the end of this week. All proceeds will support the efforts of the American Red Cross disaster workers and volunteers, who have remained on the ground throughout the California wildfires, providing ongoing relief support and comfort to those impacted. With one simple click, we can help the American Red Cross rebuild and restore communities.
Be sure to “like/follow for a dollar” and together we can donate up to $7,000 this week! #TaylorGives #GivingTuesday
- April 19, 2019Over $4,000 raised for American Cancer Society
- April 19, 20195 Easy to Follow Brunch Recipes
- April 19, 2019Water Conservation Through Innovation
- April 11, 2019Silver Fern's Chief Nutritionist Explains Gut Health
- April 10, 2019Earth Month 2019: Powering a Sustainable Future
- April 10, 2019Taylor Farms Sustainability Director Talks Sustainability at Silicon Valley Innovation Event