With the holidays around the corner, our thoughts are with everyone affected by the tragic wildfires in California. Today, Taylor Farms is celebrating #GivingTuesday, pledging donations to benefit the American Red Cross Wildfire Relief. Taylor Farms will donate $1.00 for every new “like” or “follow” received on our Facebook and Instagram pages, up to $7,000 through the end of this week. All proceeds will support the efforts of the American Red Cross disaster workers and volunteers, who have remained on the ground throughout the California wildfires, providing ongoing relief support and comfort to those impacted. With one simple click, we can help the American Red Cross rebuild and restore communities.
Be sure to “like/follow for a dollar” and together we can donate up to $7,000 this week! #TaylorGives #GivingTuesday
- December 14, 2018What is Trust?
- December 5, 2018Gonzales High School Coach Honored with KSBW Golden Whistle Award!
- November 30, 2018As Immigrant Farmworkers Become More Scarce, Robots Replace Humans
- November 30, 2018Taylor Farms’ Innovation Featured in The New York Times
- November 27, 2018#GivingTuesday: American Red Cross Wildfire Relief
- November 19, 2018“The Move” - Five Things You May Not Know