Hot off the press – check out this recently published article by The New York Times, highlighting Taylor Farms adoption of new, innovative technology. The article explores how advancements in automation are transforming the workplace while addressing industry labor challenges. Our goal with technology is to shape a new path for employee growth and retention.
Robotics not only improve operational efficiency, but also create a more ergonomically desirable work environment and higher-skilled job opportunities. Be sure to check it out!
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi