Hot off the press – check out this recently published article by The New York Times, highlighting Taylor Farms adoption of new, innovative technology. The article explores how advancements in automation are transforming the workplace while addressing industry labor challenges. Our goal with technology is to shape a new path for employee growth and retention.
Robotics not only improve operational efficiency, but also create a more ergonomically desirable work environment and higher-skilled job opportunities. Be sure to check it out!
- December 14, 2018What is Trust?
- December 5, 2018Gonzales High School Coach Honored with KSBW Golden Whistle Award!
- November 30, 2018As Immigrant Farmworkers Become More Scarce, Robots Replace Humans
- November 30, 2018Taylor Farms’ Innovation Featured in The New York Times
- November 27, 2018#GivingTuesday: American Red Cross Wildfire Relief
- November 19, 2018“The Move” - Five Things You May Not Know