At Taylor Farms, environmental sustainability and innovation are key ingredients in our journey to minimize our environmental footprint, while delivering healthy fresh foods to our consumers. Last week, Team Taylor attended a sustainability-focused event hosted by Plug and Play Tech Center, a leading global innovation platform and corporate innovation partner of Taylor Farms. With corporations across all industries increasing their efforts to be environmentally mindful, Plug and Play is setting out on a mission to bring together key stakeholders together and foster sustainability innovation.
Between startup pitches, keynote speakers and a panel discussion, the day-long event was the perfect platform to connect like-minded experts on all things environmental sustainability. Our Direct of Sustainability, Nicole Flewell, joined an impressive panel comprised of thought leaders from other forward-thinking corporations, including DuPont, Braskem, Fashion for Food and PVH, to discuss sustainability initiatives and challenges across different industries. Nicole shared examples of how Taylor Farms is integrating environmental sustainability into our everyday business with renewable energy, zero waste programs and responsible business practices.
Taylor Farms plans to continue pursuing opportunities to lead renewables projects across North America, with each project taking the company one-step further in its dedication to minimizing our environmental footprint, while delivering healthy fresh foods to our consumers.
- April 19, 2019Over $4,000 raised for American Cancer Society
- April 19, 20195 Easy to Follow Brunch Recipes
- April 19, 2019Water Conservation Through Innovation
- April 11, 2019Silver Fern's Chief Nutritionist Explains Gut Health
- April 10, 2019Earth Month 2019: Powering a Sustainable Future
- April 10, 2019Taylor Farms Sustainability Director Talks Sustainability at Silicon Valley Innovation Event