Taylor Farms had an excellent 2018, filled with innovation, sustainability and of course LOTS of delicious eats! Our team continues to innovate across all aspects of what we do to provide safe, healthy fresh foods for families across North America. This past year, we achieved new advancements in product and workplace innovation, alongside fueling a sustainable future through our environmental and community efforts. As the year ends, we’d like to invite you to take a look back at some of our favorite memories from 2018!
- May 25, 2019A Scholarship Story
- May 17, 2019Coach Michael Groves of Monterey High School Receives the Golden Whistle Award
- May 15, 2019Say Hello To Four New Chopped Kit Flavors!
- May 11, 2019Celebrate Mom
- May 10, 2019Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- May 2, 2019Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with the Flavor of Fresh