Taylor Farms had an excellent 2018, filled with innovation, sustainability and of course LOTS of delicious eats! Our team continues to innovate across all aspects of what we do to provide safe, healthy fresh foods for families across North America. This past year, we achieved new advancements in product and workplace innovation, alongside fueling a sustainable future through our environmental and community efforts. As the year ends, we’d like to invite you to take a look back at some of our favorite memories from 2018!
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi