Happy Cinco de Mayo! To help you celebrate and eat well all weekend, we picked out our favorite recipes that’ll taste delicious and make your table beautiful.
Use Taylor Farms Southwestern Crunch Chef Crafted Salad to make this delicious breakfast salad!
Use Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit to make this colorful (and portable) mason jar salad!
Use two Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kits to make this beautiful salad — the perfect centerpiece on your table this weekend!
Spice up your weekend by adding chicken to a Taylor Farms Organic Sriracha Ranch Chopped Salad!
Interested in a way to save on Taylor Farms products? Check out our coupons page! And don’t forget….It’s National Salad Month! Celebrate with us by sharing your salad creations on Instagram #sweetsaladskills
- July 20, 2017Tasty Picnic Salads to Help You Save Time & Stay Healthy this 4th of July!
- July 19, 2017Taylor Farms & Hope Hummus Organic Snack Packs Have Hit West Coast Starbucks Locations
- July 19, 2017Fight Hunger Night at the California Salinas Rodeo
- July 18, 2017Rock Your Ride (& Raise Money) for Tour de Fresh at CYCLEBAR
- July 18, 2017Showcasing Wide Range of Organic Products at Organic Produce Summit
- July 15, 2017Guest Blogger: POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN!