Happy Cinco de Mayo! To help you celebrate and eat well all weekend, we picked out our favorite recipes that’ll taste delicious and make your table beautiful.
Use Taylor Farms Southwestern Crunch Chef Crafted Salad to make this delicious breakfast salad!
Use Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit to make this colorful (and portable) mason jar salad!
Use two Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kits to make this beautiful salad — the perfect centerpiece on your table this weekend!
Spice up your weekend by adding chicken to a Taylor Farms Organic Sriracha Ranch Chopped Salad!
Interested in a way to save on Taylor Farms products? Check out our coupons page! And don’t forget….It’s National Salad Month! Celebrate with us by sharing your salad creations on Instagram #sweetsaladskills
- May 19, 2017Yoga Classes at Taylor Gym Promote Well-Being & Raise Money
- May 19, 2017Technology and Automation - Changing How We Eat
- May 17, 2017Follow Along With Our Mission Produce Instagram Takeover!
- May 15, 20175 Delicious Brunch Recipes to Celebrate Mom
- May 12, 2017Meeting the Future of the Ag Industry at Local Career Expo
- May 12, 2017Congratulations to Ag Against Hunger’s 2017 Woman of the Year!