Happy Cinco de Mayo! To help you celebrate and eat well all weekend, we picked out our favorite recipes that’ll taste delicious and make your table beautiful.
Use Taylor Farms Southwestern Crunch Chef Crafted Salad to make this delicious breakfast salad!
Use Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit to make this colorful (and portable) mason jar salad!
Use two Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kits to make this beautiful salad — the perfect centerpiece on your table this weekend!
Spice up your weekend by adding chicken to a Taylor Farms Organic Sriracha Ranch Chopped Salad!
Interested in a way to save on Taylor Farms products? Check out our coupons page! And don’t forget….It’s National Salad Month! Celebrate with us by sharing your salad creations on Instagram #sweetsaladskills
- April 17, 2018Living Green is Second Nature to Our Director of Sustainability
- April 16, 2018THREE Things You DIDN’T Know about Sustainability at Your Favorite Fresh Foods Company!
- April 12, 2018Springtime, Spring Mix!
- April 6, 2018Celebrating our 1000th Instagram Post with a Giveaway!
- April 4, 2018Adios Weeknight Meal Struggles
- April 3, 2018Build an #RDapproved Salad With Staying Power