Happy Cinco de Mayo! To help you celebrate and eat well all weekend, we picked out our favorite recipes that’ll taste delicious and make your table beautiful.
Use Taylor Farms Southwestern Crunch Chef Crafted Salad to make this delicious breakfast salad!
Use Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit to make this colorful (and portable) mason jar salad!
Use two Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kits to make this beautiful salad — the perfect centerpiece on your table this weekend!
Spice up your weekend by adding chicken to a Taylor Farms Organic Sriracha Ranch Chopped Salad!
Interested in a way to save on Taylor Farms products? Check out our coupons page! And don’t forget….It’s National Salad Month! Celebrate with us by sharing your salad creations on Instagram #sweetsaladskills
- November 21, 2017Happy Thanksgiving! It’s #ThanksGiveaway Time
- November 20, 2017Hop on the Spiralizing Train
- November 17, 2017How to Be Friendsgiving Ready
- November 15, 2017America Recycles Day: Celebrating Zero Waste at Work!
- November 14, 2017The Evolving Fresh Produce Industry Invests in Young Talent
- November 7, 2017Veggies Take Center Stage on the Plate