Last week, Team Taylor participated in one of our industry’s most significant and highly anticipated conferences — the 2017 Produce Marketing Association’s (PMA) Fresh Summit. Held in New Orleans, Louisiana, the three-day convention is home to a variety of educational sessions, networking opportunities, and of course, the famous expo, which boasts 1,000+ exhibitors and 19,500+ attendees.
Our team showcased product innovations from the past year and highlighted our extensive range of products that are produced “all from a single source.” This meets the needs of our customers by providing convenience — producing easy to use products for today’s busy consumer, and offering a wide range of fresh products to our retail customers, all sourced from one single company.
At the Taylor Farms booth, our team introduced this year’s new products:
Fresh Salad Kits: Arugula & Basil Buttermilk Ranch and Spinach & Blue Cheese with Smoky Bacon Vinaigrette
And our brand-new Grab-and-Go Snack Packs (in stores soon). Varieties include:
- Snaps & Jack: Snap Peas and Jack Cheese
- Granny & Gouda: Granny Smith Apples and Gouda Cheese
- Snaps & Chocolate: Snap Peas and Trail Mix
- Carrots & Greek: Baby Carrots and Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
- Apples & Nuts: Gala Apples and Mixed Nuts
- Apples & Cheddar: Gala Apples and Aged Cheddar Cheese
All in all, it was a great show this year. Thank you to the PMA Fresh Summit team for creating such an amazing industry gathering, and of course, to Team Taylor for your outstanding work, and we can’t wait for 2018!
- February 3, 2020Superfood Spinach Recipes for Post-Thanksgiving Recovery
- February 3, 2020“All From a Single Source” Showcased at PMA Fresh Summit
- February 3, 2020Simple Lunch Ideas for #Snack2School Season!
- February 3, 2020SaladPalooza with The Feed Feed
- February 3, 2020Meet Nomva
- February 3, 2020Make National Picnic Month One to Remember with Our Chopped Salad Kits