It’s back to school season! Luckily, busy Moms and Dads can breathe a little easier when packing their kids’ lunches by including Taylor Farms tasty, nutritious snack trays.
Our wholesome snack trays come in a variety of choices for every day of the week, including veggies, fruit, proteins, and ranch dip, all in one simple package that fits nicely into any lunchbox. The tray options include:
- Healthy Harvest, with apples, sweet carrots, premium cheddar cheese and almonds
- Little Dipper, with carrots, crisp celery, waffle pretzels and juicy tomatoes
- Lovin’ Veggies, with carrots, celery and tomatoes
- Protein Punch, with cheddar cheese, almonds, and broccoli
- Pure Veggie, with organic carrots, broccoli and tomatoes
- Better Cheddar, with waffle pretzels, cheddar cheese, carrots, tomatoes and broccoli
Healthy lunches help kids do better in class. Past studies have examined the eating habits of school children and determined that children who eat more fruits, vegetables, and protein, and fewer calories from fat, perform better on literacy tests compared to children with a high-fat, high-salt diet.
“Taylor Farms is proud to be part of an industry dedicated to supplying convenient, fresh snacks,” said Brian Modena, snack and cut vegetable product manager, Taylor Farms Retail. “We’re committed to helping increase students’ consumption of fruits and vegetables to develop healthier eating habits for a lifetime.”
We wish you all a happy and healthy back to school season!
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi