Everything we do here at Taylor Farms is about providing fresh, healthy food so millions of people can share the enjoyment of a good meal with family and friends.
Today, as countries around the world mark the International Day of Friendship proclaimed by the United Nations, it’s a perfect time to celebrate the company of those around us who make our lives richer, fuller and more enjoyable.
We’re always honored to be part of your gatherings, large and small. Thank you to our consumers for having the confidence in our family here at Taylor Farms to provide you fresh, wholesome and delicious healthy foods. Thank you to our employees who work diligently everyday as we strive to be America’s favorite maker of salads and healthy fresh foods. And lastly, a special thanks to our local communities for your continued support.
Best wishes from your friends at Taylor Farms.
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi