Whether you’re making these chicken skewers fresh, or have a few leftover from your dinner last night, they make the perfect salad topper. Their creamy, nutty flavor pairs perfectly with the Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad. Plus, it’s an easy way to take your meal up a notch with the added protein.
I love Taylor Farms’ Chopped Salad Kits because they are fresh, quick, and easy, and so flavorful! From crunchy leaves and the tasty dressing, to the delicious toppings, it’s an all-inclusive meal that you don’t even need to think about!
I don’t think healthy meals need to be belabored and complicated. I like to make a double batch of these skewers to have ready to throw on top of my salads. Stocking your fridge with a good chopped salad, and topping it with your favorite leftovers can make healthy eating feel seamless.
Cashew Chicken Skewer Salad
- 1 chicken breast (about ½ lb)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 – 2 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 2 tablespoons cashews, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- 1 package of Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad
- Cut the chicken breast into six strips and weave them onto wooden skewers.
- Place them in a grill pan over medium-high heat and cook them for 2 – 3 minutes per side. Transfer them to a separate plate and continue until all the skewers are cooked.
- Place the coconut oil, cashew butter, hot sauce, garlic, and agave nectar in a jar with a lid and shake until completely combined and smooth.
- Drizzle the skewers with the cashew sauce, sprinkle with chopped cashews and cilantro.
- Prepare your Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad.
- Top with your cashew chicken skewers and enjoy!
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi