As far as trends go, cauliflower is the latest foodie go-to. Savvy consumers seeking delicious, low-calorie, gluten-free or Paleo-friendly food options are substituting rice and potatoes with cauliflower. Matter of fact, cauliflower sales grew 13 percent last year!
Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls bring this impressive and nutrient rich veggie to your kitchen conveniently pre-washed, chopped, steamer-bagged and ready to mash, rice, bake or sauté in your favorite recipes.
The best thing about cauliflower besides its versatility is its nutritional value. While an excellent source of Vitamin C, it’s also rich in Vitamin K and high in antioxidants and fiber. This superfood also helps increase blood flow and improve digestion.
It seems too good to be true, we know! All this for just 25 calories a cup, zero fat and just four grams of carbohydrates. We think it’s safe to say cauliflower has made a triumphant comeback and is here to stay!
- November 14, 2019Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes for your Guests to Gobble Up!
- November 6, 2019The Votes Are Counted: All Things Asian Chopped Salad
- November 5, 2019Promoting Zero Waste in the Community
- October 30, 20195 Ways to Celebrate National Sandwich Day!
- October 30, 2019Dev Social
- October 24, 2019The Flavor Of Fresh at PMA Fresh Summit 2019