As far as trends go, cauliflower is the latest foodie go-to. Savvy consumers seeking delicious, low-calorie, gluten-free or Paleo-friendly food options are substituting rice and potatoes with cauliflower. Matter of fact, cauliflower sales grew 13 percent last year!
Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls bring this impressive and nutrient rich veggie to your kitchen conveniently pre-washed, chopped, steamer-bagged and ready to mash, rice, bake or sauté in your favorite recipes.
The best thing about cauliflower besides its versatility is its nutritional value. While an excellent source of Vitamin C, it’s also rich in Vitamin K and high in antioxidants and fiber. This superfood also helps increase blood flow and improve digestion.
It seems too good to be true, we know! All this for just 25 calories a cup, zero fat and just four grams of carbohydrates. We think it’s safe to say cauliflower has made a triumphant comeback and is here to stay!
- March 30, 20206 Refreshing Eats To Celebrate The Fourth of July
- March 30, 2020Easy Homemade Meals + a Giveaway!
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad