March is National Nutrition Month, but at Taylor Farms we celebrate this holiday every day of the year. We have a full line of fresh products for you to enjoy and make a part of your daily routine because, as the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics says, making just small shifts in your food choices can add up over time!
Naturally low in calories and fat, packed with vitamins, minerals, and fiber — eating fruits and vegetables is the nutritious choice to making your lifestyle healthier and helping reduce the risk of chronic diseases. The 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans suggests starting with small adjustments in order to make lasting changes you can enjoy.
Want to make healthier diet choices? Check out some of our recent posts that showcase our variety of nutritious and delicious products and recipes:
- A Heart-To-Heart About Heart Disease
- Choose Nutritious and Delicious Taylor Farms Snack Trays to Celebrate National Snack Food Month
- How It’s Made: Chopped Salad Kits
Have a favorite recipe using Taylor Farms products? Share it with us on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #TaylorFarms! We will be re-posting some of them on our Instagram feed.
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi