Happy First Day of Spring! We love this season — the plants start to bloom and people tend to feel refreshed and revitalized, and some of our favorite delicious fruits and vegetables come into season.
This Spring we’re also recognizing the PANTONE “Color of the Year” which is a favorite of ours: “Greenery.” Described as a “fresh and zesty yellow-green shade” that is “symbolic of new beginnings,” it’s the perfect color to evoke the feeling of Spring.
When we think Greenery, we see all of our fresh fruits and veggies in the fields and on your plate — especially the tasty ones that are now in season, including some our favorite greens, Spinach, Kale and Arugula.
Here are a few of our favorite recipes to celebrate the color of the season:
Strawberry, Spinach & Gorgonzola Salad
– Kale & Beet Smoothie
– Green Vanilla Citrus Smoothie
– Steak, Arugula and Blue Cheese Salad
- April 1, 2020New and Improved Veggie Trays
- April 1, 20204 Easy Grilled Recipes + a prize for your kitchen!
- March 31, 2020Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes for your Guests to Gobble Up!
- March 31, 2020Kick off The New Year with A Simply Delicious Recipe!
- March 30, 20206 Refreshing Eats To Celebrate The Fourth of July
- March 30, 2020Easy Homemade Meals + a Giveaway!