Let’s get creative with our Asian Chopped Salad kit in this installment of this month’s recipe video series!
Combine the kit’s savoy and green cabbage, carrots, celery, green onion and sesame ginger dressing with crab, sushi rice, and nori for a delicious — and practically effortless — Deconstructed California Roll that you can enjoy anywhere!
While you’re here, check out the other videos in this month’s series:
- Our Sunflower Crunch Chopped Salad recipe to help you stick to your healthy eating New Year’s resolution
- Our Greek Chopped Salad recipe to make bringing your lunch to work easy
- Our Sweet Kale Chopped Salad recipe to make eating this healthy superfood extra tasty and super simple
Be sure to check back next Tuesday for another recipe!
- December 14, 2018What is Trust?
- December 5, 2018Gonzales High School Coach Honored with KSBW Golden Whistle Award!
- November 30, 2018As Immigrant Farmworkers Become More Scarce, Robots Replace Humans
- November 30, 2018Taylor Farms’ Innovation Featured in The New York Times
- November 27, 2018#GivingTuesday: American Red Cross Wildfire Relief
- November 19, 2018“The Move” - Five Things You May Not Know