Let’s get creative with our Asian Chopped Salad kit in this installment of this month’s recipe video series!
Combine the kit’s savoy and green cabbage, carrots, celery, green onion and sesame ginger dressing with crab, sushi rice, and nori for a delicious — and practically effortless — Deconstructed California Roll that you can enjoy anywhere!
While you’re here, check out the other videos in this month’s series:
- Our Sunflower Crunch Chopped Salad recipe to help you stick to your healthy eating New Year’s resolution
- Our Greek Chopped Salad recipe to make bringing your lunch to work easy
- Our Sweet Kale Chopped Salad recipe to make eating this healthy superfood extra tasty and super simple
Be sure to check back next Tuesday for another recipe!
- August 8, 2018Summertime Chopped Salad Changes
- August 1, 2018Deconstructed California Roll Offers Japanese Flavors You Can Enjoy Anywhere
- August 1, 2018Kick Off Spring Feeling So Fresh and So Green Green!
- August 1, 2018Quickly Transform Your Salad with These Delicious Recipes!
- August 1, 2018Easily Uphold Your New Year’s Resolution with Our Chopped Salad Kits
- August 1, 2018How It’s Made: Chopped Salad Kits