Food Logistics named Taylor Farms a Top Green Providers for 2017! This annual list recognizes companies whose products, services, or exemplary leadership is enhancing sustainability within the food and beverage industry.
“We’re honored to have received this accolade from Food Logistics and their recognition of our commitment to sustainability,” says Nicole Flewell, director of sustainability, Taylor Farms. “We will continue to pursue opportunities that take our company one-step further in our dedication to minimizing our environmental footprint, while delivering healthy fresh foods to our consumers.”
Be sure to check out a few of Team Taylor’s recent sustainability efforts:
- Walmart’s Project Gigaton: Seeking to Reduce Emissions by 1 Gigaton by 2030
- Celebrating Steps to a Sustainable Future
- Taylor Talk: Commitment to a Healthy Environment
“The future viability of the world’s food supply chain is dependent upon our ability to integrate sustainability from farm to fork,” says Lara L. Sowinski, editorial director, Food Logistics. “Transportation and logistics comprise a significant part of that supply chain, and we commend those companies in our industry that embrace their role as environmental stewards, while raising the sustainability bar for their peers.”
- June 4, 2020Taylor Farms Showcases Flavor of Fresh at PMA Fresh Summit!
- June 4, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- June 4, 2020Taylor Farms and Sakata Seed Surprise Salinas Community with Flower Bouquets
- June 4, 2020Taylor Farms Retail Team Joins Forces with 365 by Whole Foods Market
- June 4, 2020Taylor Farms Releases First Stir Fry Kit Recipe Video in October Series
- June 3, 2020Taylor Farms Proudly Sponsors Ag Against Hunger Woman of Year Event