Thanksgiving is right around the corner, which means it’s time to start planning your holiday menu! We know the turkey always receives all the attention, but if it were up to us we’d have a buffet of fresh and tasty appetizers and sides. Thanksgiving prep can be a little daunting and stressful, especially if you’re hosting, which is why we’re sharing some of our favorite recipes for lighter and easier holiday cooking without sacrificing flavor. Your guests are sure to gobble them up!
Make a first impression with delectable starters
- Holiday Crudité Board: Fresh veggies paired with a delicious dip are always a crowd-pleaser. Serve with some seasonal fruits, nuts, crackers and a couple of your favorite dips so that there’s something for everyone. It makes for a gorgeous table decoration and it’s super easy to assemble with a little help from our ready-to-eat veggies or veggie trays. Find them near you.
- Warm Kale Dip: Looking for a great dip to go with your veggies? Look no further. This Warm Kale Dip is a must! Serve it in a bread bowl for an extra wow-factor.
Balance out your meal with drool-worthy side dishes
- Slow Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower: Want the taste and comfort of mashed potatoes without the extra calories? This Slow Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower is the creamy and delicious side you’ve been looking for.
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin: This recipe may cause excessive drooling at the Thanksgiving table. It’s the cheesy, roasted side you’ll keep going back for and pairs perfectly with any protein or as leftovers the next day. You can choose to make it or without dairy depending on your dietary preference.
- Fall Harvest Gorgonzola and Apple Salad: Don’t forget to put some greens on your table this holiday season. Start with this show-stopping Fall Harvest Gorgonzola and Apple Salad, easily assembled with a little help from our Sweet Kale Chopped Salad Kit. It features a delicious lineup of seasonal flavors that you’ll crave on repeat: pancetta, pecans, pomegranate seeds and sage.
- Vegan Green Bean Casserole: This green bean casserole will give your potatoes a run for their money! Totally vegan, totally delicious and totally easy to throw together.
- Cheesy Baked Cauliflower Acorn Squash Cups: Get a little creative this year and serve delicious cauliflower gratin in a cute little acorn squash. They’re super easy to assemble and you can adjust the recipe to make a half for each one of your guests.
- Broccoli Salad with Crispy Shallots and Coconut Bacon: We are so grateful for this hearty dish that is also incredibly nutritious and totally vegan! The flavors are so bold, even meat-eaters will want to go back for seconds.
Make Veggies Part of The Main Event
- Spinach and Artichoke Lasagna: If you’re looking to skip the turkey because of dietary restrictions or you’re simply just not a fan, we’ve got the perfect main dish for you! This Spinach and Artichoke Lasagna feed a crowd and is the perfect creamy, fresh and delicious dish to warm up to on a cold day. Pair with one of our ready-to-eat Chopped Salad Kits and — voilá you’re all set!
- Kale and White Cheddar Risotto: Impress your family and friends this holiday season with an easy and tasty risotto bursting with flavors. It’s the perfect vegetarian dish to serve at your Friendsgiving or Thanksgiving and is chock full of nutritional goodies!
We wish you a happy and delicious Thanksgiving! Be sure to tag us in your holiday recipes on Instagram.
- March 30, 20206 Refreshing Eats To Celebrate The Fourth of July
- March 30, 2020Easy Homemade Meals + a Giveaway!
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad