This past Friday, we celebrated #EatTogether Day alongside our Canadian retail partner, Loblaws and President’s Choice. The movement started in 2017, encouraging people to connect by eating together, and turning a house into a home, a stranger into a friend, and a village into a community.
Taylor Farms celebrated by recognizing our employees and all the hard work that they do with a breakfast snack, coffee and good conversations. We also encouraged people to take the #EatTogether pledge and open up a conversation about why it’s important. Over 450,000 people across Canada took the pledge to eat together more this year, and President’s Choice donated $1 for the first 250,000 pledges to the PC Children’s Charity which provides meals to kids who otherwise might not be able to afford it.
You too can join the PC® #EatTogether movement by taking the pledge. By clicking the button you are pledging to #EatTogether in 2019 with friends and family. To get you started, checkout some of our Family Size Salad Kits, and some tasty family recipes! Be sure to tag @taylorfarmscanada and share your pictures with us!
- November 21, 2019Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes for your Guests to Gobble Up!
- November 19, 2019Taylor Farms Partners with the City of Gonzales
- November 6, 2019The Votes Are Counted: All Things Asian Chopped Salad
- November 5, 2019Promoting Zero Waste in the Community
- October 30, 20195 Ways to Celebrate National Sandwich Day!
- October 30, 2019Dev Social