This past Friday, we celebrated #EatTogether Day alongside our Canadian retail partner, Loblaws and President’s Choice. The movement started in 2017, encouraging people to connect by eating together, and turning a house into a home, a stranger into a friend, and a village into a community.
Taylor Farms celebrated by recognizing our employees and all the hard work that they do with a breakfast snack, coffee and good conversations. We also encouraged people to take the #EatTogether pledge and open up a conversation about why it’s important. Over 450,000 people across Canada took the pledge to eat together more this year, and President’s Choice donated $1 for the first 250,000 pledges to the PC Children’s Charity which provides meals to kids who otherwise might not be able to afford it.
You too can join the PC® #EatTogether movement by taking the pledge. By clicking the button you are pledging to #EatTogether in 2019 with friends and family. To get you started, checkout some of our Family Size Salad Kits, and some tasty family recipes! Be sure to tag @taylorfarmscanada and share your pictures with us!
- August 16, 2019The College Housewife's Tequila Shrimp Salad Cups
- August 2, 2019Show Us Your Healthy Hauls!
- July 31, 2019Celebrate National Avocado Day with us!
- July 31, 2019Blog Takeover: Lindsey Eats LA's Easy Steak Taco Bowl
- July 30, 2019Four Easy Salad Kit Hacks with Nashville Wifestyles
- July 29, 2019Keep Your Summer Meals Light with Cauliflower Pearls