As August comes to a close, it’s time to celebrate Eat Outside Day! Pack up a healthy lunch and head on over to your favorite outdoor spot. Make time for a little rest and relaxation during your busy day.
Here are recipes for few lunch options (mason jar salad recipes!) that are perfect to eat in the park:
Use this day as the perfect excuse to step away from the office, take in some fresh air, and enjoy some time outside eating delicious, healthy food.
- June 21, 2018Dive Into Summer 2018 with Taylor Farms’ Summer Salad Guide
- June 19, 2018First-Ever Fresh Food Company to Receive Highest Level Certification Under TRUE Zero Waste Program
- June 14, 2018Salinas Valley Blogger Tour Showcases Top Agriculture in Monterey County
- June 14, 2018Avocado Ranch is All You’ve ‘Avo’ Wanted!
- June 7, 2018Congratulations to Our Own Nicole Flewell on Being Recognized as a Climate Change Advocate!
- May 29, 2018Team Taylor Rallies Together to Raise Over $52,000 for Relay for Life