Calling all veggie lovers! We’ve partnered with Raley’s for a special sweepstakes… You won’t be able to resist the fresh flavors in our Chopped Salad Kits – and why would you want to?
Enter on the Raley’s Facebook page starting right now for a chance to win one (1) of five (5) Taylor Farm’s Prize Packs featuring a month supply of Taylor Farms Chopped Salad Kits, a variety of Taylor Farms swag items, and a $50 gift card valid at Raley’s, Bel Air, and Nob Hill Foods!
Head to the giveaway post and enter by commenting on the post telling us your favorite Chopped Salad Kit variety + tag a friend. One (1) entry per user. Not sponsored by Facebook.
This sweepstakes ends Tuesday, October 23 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Five (5) randomly selected winners will be announced Wednesday, October 24 around 10:30 a.m. PT. Good luck!
Get inspired with our latest delicious harvest creation featuring one of our convenient and flavorful chopped kits:
Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed with Broccoli Crunch
- 4 acorn squashes
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Taylor Farms Broccoli Crunch Chopped Salad Kit
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice a sliver off the bottom of each acorn squash to create a flat surface so the squash will stand up straight. Slice the tops off of each acorn squash. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and enough of the meat to create a nice bowl to fill.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast acorn squashes for 30 minutes, until tender and a fork can easily pierce through the flesh.
- In a large salad bowl toss Taylor Farms Broccoli Crunch Chopped Salad Kit with all of the components and dressing.
- Generously fill each acorn squash with Broccoli Crunch. Enjoy!
- December 28, 2018Year in Review
- December 20, 2018Doing the Right Thing for Food Safety
- December 14, 2018What is Trust?
- December 5, 2018Gonzales High School Coach Honored with KSBW Golden Whistle Award!
- November 30, 2018As Immigrant Farmworkers Become More Scarce, Robots Replace Humans
- November 30, 2018Taylor Farms’ Innovation Featured in The New York Times