This week — leading up to Earth Day on Saturday — we’re recognizing Green Office Week with five tips on how to make your office more sustainable.
- Print on both sides of paper: Cut your paper use in half!
- Only print emails when needed: There is no need to print out everything. Instead, make files in your email to find important emails easily and only print when it’s absolutely necessary (and when you do print, refer to tip #1).
- Invest in reusable kitchenware: Stock your company’s kitchen with reusable plates, bowls, and silverware to help limit the number of paper plates and plastic forks, knives, and spoons used.
- Skip the elevator, take the stairs: Saves all the energy of running an elevator (and it’s good for your health!)
- Ride your bike to work: This one is a win, win, win … Save gas, reduce automobile emissions, and get a workout!
What green initiatives will you implement this week?
- June 28, 2017Working Together to Leave the World a Better Place
- June 23, 2017Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County Honors Taylor Farms with Corporate Partner Award
- June 23, 2017Investing in the Future: Taylor Farms Annual Scholarship Luncheon
- June 22, 2017SmartWash Honored With PMA Science & Technology Circle of Excellence Award
- June 21, 2017Dedicated to Sustainability: Taylor Farms Named to Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers List
- June 16, 2017Seaside High School Swim Coach Awarded Golden Whistle