Could one day truly equal a $20 billion industry? Yes, and love it or hate it – today is the day – Happy Valentine’s Day!
Here at Taylor Farms we strive to not only bring flavorful, healthy, and convenient items to your table every day, but provide you with tips and insights on simple ways to lead a healthy lifestyle. So, in the spirit of love, we are challenging you — rather than buying flowers and chocolates, invest in yourself and show the one you love by investing in them!
Taylor Farms is hosting an amazing #ForTheLoveOfGreeens giveaway! We’re giving 2 lucky fans (and their loved ones) the chance to win a month’s supply of our new Crafted Kit Salads, as well as a $50 gift card to Acorns – a micro investing service that helps you invest your money on your journey to financial health!
Here’s how to enter:
2) Find the #ForTheLoveOfGreens giveaway post, and tag the one you love.
It’s. That. Simple. And #ForTheLoveOfGreens – do it now.
Giveaway closes 2/15/18 at 10:00 am PST. Open only to U.S residents, 18+.
As we said, we want you to keep it fresh this Valentine’s Day – skip the chocolate, cupcakes, candy, and cookies and invest in yourself and the one you love by enjoying a flavorful and healthy meal, as well.
Blogger Marie Reginato, of 8th and Lake, is spending this afternoon relaxing with loved ones and nibbling on chocolate, freshly baked bread, and a big salad. “I mean, I have to offset all the chocolate from the day,” she notes.
Instead of a basic salad, Reginato is using Taylor Farms NEW Edamame Asian Crunch Crafted Salad Kit as a base for her Edamame and Cashew Crunch Salad. This salad includes crunchy bites of cashews and fire roasted edamame tossed with creamy avocado and apple slices. Drizzle with the kit-included sweet sesame-honey dressing, and you’ve got yourself a colorful and delicious salad that comes together in minutes.
- June 21, 2018Dive Into Summer 2018 with Taylor Farms’ Summer Salad Guide
- June 19, 2018First-Ever Fresh Food Company to Receive Highest Level Certification Under TRUE Zero Waste Program
- June 14, 2018Salinas Valley Blogger Tour Showcases Top Agriculture in Monterey County
- June 14, 2018Avocado Ranch is All You’ve ‘Avo’ Wanted!
- June 7, 2018Congratulations to Our Own Nicole Flewell on Being Recognized as a Climate Change Advocate!
- May 29, 2018Team Taylor Rallies Together to Raise Over $52,000 for Relay for Life