In 2011, Taylor Farms launched the original three Chopped Salad Kit varieties and they quickly became fan-favorites due to their tasty blends and ease of preparation. Well, get ready, because here comes three brand-new flavors!
Learn about our newest Kits, available today at your local grocery store:
Did you know retail sales of avocados are up 17.1% year-over-year? That’s crazy growth, and we are recognizing your fondness for the rich and creamy fruit (yes, it’s a fruit!) with the introduction of an Avocado Ranch Chopped Salad Kit!
Maple Bourbon Bacon
Your taste buds will be thrilled when you try this new bold Chopped Salad Kit flavor! The sweet maple bourbon, paired with smoky and salty bacon, and topped with crunchy golden honey almonds is a blend that’s impossible to resist.
Spicy, creamy, crunchy — this new Chopped Salad Kit has it all! The buffalo-seasoned crouton crumbles + velvety Monterey-Jack cheese + zesty buffalo ranch dressing = a zingy combination of delicious flavors!
Now you have 13 distinct Chopped Salad Kits to choose from, all loaded with flavor and nutrition! And we can’t wait to hear from you! The new varieties hit grocery store shelves coast-to-coast this week, so keep an eye out at your local market for your chance to try our NEW amazing Chopped Salad Kit flavors. And don’t forget to tag @yourtaylorfarms as your #GoToGreens on Instagram or Twitter for the chance to be featured on our feed or in our Instagram stories!
- August 8, 2018Summertime Chopped Salad Changes
- August 1, 2018Deconstructed California Roll Offers Japanese Flavors You Can Enjoy Anywhere
- August 1, 2018Kick Off Spring Feeling So Fresh and So Green Green!
- August 1, 2018Quickly Transform Your Salad with These Delicious Recipes!
- August 1, 2018Easily Uphold Your New Year’s Resolution with Our Chopped Salad Kits
- August 1, 2018How It’s Made: Chopped Salad Kits