It’s almost Thanksgiving! We’re sure you have your Turkey (or Tofurky) game plan ready, but we understand this time of year can be a bit stressful as well! So we want to ease the cooking pains with a little GIVEAWAY!
Join in on our Facebook and Instagram feeds for your chance to win our #ThanksGiveaway pop up! The prizes include a month’s supply of Taylor Farms Organic salads + Taylor Farms lifestyle bag + $25 Starbucks gift card! Here is all you need to do:
- Follow Taylor Farms on Instagram or “Like” us on Facebook
- Like our #ThanksGiveaway post
- Tag someone you are thankful for in the comments
It’s. That. Simple. Ready – Set – Go!
Two winners from Facebook and two winners from Instagram will be selected. Giveaway closes at 12 PM PST on November 22, 2017, and winner will be announced the same day at 5 PM PST.
In addition to the giveaway fun, we’re also here to help on a more serious note. In need of last minute inspiration for starters and sides? Here are a few delicious dishes we recommend adding to your table this year.
Looking for a plant-based side dish? We’ve got it! This Vegan Green Bean Casserole is calling your name! It’s no longer the retro casserole with mushy canned beans and sodium-heavy condensed cream of mushroom soup, but it is as rich and indulgent as the classic.
Blogger Whitney E. RD uses six simple ingredients, a few spices, and a couple of time-saving tricks — including buying pre-washed and trimmed organic green beans from Taylor Farms — to make this green bean casserole just as creamy and tasty as the original.
“Whether you’re plant-based or not, this vegan green bean casserole is a delicious, nutritious addition to your Thanksgiving table!” says Whitney.
Whitney also has a recipe for a fun, seasonal salad using Taylor Farms Organic Baby Arugula. This Pear, Pomegranate, and Pecan Salad is light and festive, and a nice addition to balance out the heavier Thanksgiving dishes.
We’d love your Thanksgiving spread!! Post your meals on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #HealthyThanksgiving and don’t forget to join in on our #ThanksGiveaway!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
- March 22, 2018Fit Nutritious Meals into Your Busy Life with Crafted Salad Kits
- March 20, 2018Kick Off Spring Feeling So Fresh and So Green Green!
- March 19, 2018The Results Are In: All About That Cauliflower Power
- March 19, 2018St. Patrick’s Day - A day to celebrate your Go-To-Greens
- March 12, 2018Let Your Voice Be Heard in our New “Veggie Votes” Series
- February 20, 2018Our Commitment to Environmental Responsibility