Hosting a Halloween party can be a blast, and it’s always great to see all the awesome costumes, but we know the hardest part is often deciding what food to serve that’s easy, healthy, and delicious — and good for both adults and kids.
Luckily, Taylor Farms can help! Meggan Hill, Culinary Hill blogger, demonstrates how she used Taylor Farms products to create an eye-catching and nutritious spread for her Halloween party, with enough variety to please everyone. Simple tricks for great Halloween treats!
Meggan added chicken and balsamic dressing to Taylor Farms Snappy Spinach Salad to make a lighter dish for those who want greens before treating themselves to loads of Halloween candy.
For those looking for a more hearty bite before trick-or-treating, Meggan made some slow-cooker carnitas and paired that with Taylor Farms Southwestern Crunch Salad for delicious street tacos.
Meggan put together the perfect Halloween party spread! Whether you’re hosting or attending, you’ve now got four simple and nutritious dish ideas to bring to any party. Have a spooky-good time!
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi