2016 is going to be a monumental year at Taylor Farms. We are excited to announce the first edition of our monthly digital newsletter, including monthly recipes, coupons, special offers, and an inside look at our sustainability efforts.
Our recent #YearOfDelicious Sweepstakes with Farm Star Living was an amazing success with well over 134,000 entries submitted across the country. Congratulations to Mary Wright—she received a year’s supply of Taylor Farms Chopped Salad Kits and a $500 gift card.
At Taylor Farms we invented the Chopped Salad, and to celebrate this fact we included a coupon to be used towards any Taylor Farms Chopped Salad Kit at your local grocer. Our commitment to providing you with fresh, healthy, and convenient options is what drives us every day.
Look forward to videos, product tips, seasonal recipes, and articles highlighting our continued sustainability efforts.
To view the first newsletter click here.
Become a part of the Taylor Farms family today, sign up for our monthly newsletter. You can sign up in the footer on any page of our website www.taylorfarms.com.
- March 30, 20206 Refreshing Eats To Celebrate The Fourth of July
- March 30, 2020Easy Homemade Meals + a Giveaway!
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad