Do you have loving feelings towards baby kale? Can’t live without cauliflower pearls? Looking for a new recipe or a kitchen hack to make your kitchen time more enjoyable? We thought so…
Now’s your chance to voice your opinions!
We’re hosting a new poll series called “Veggie Votes” where every other Monday we will post three polls on our Instagram story for you to weigh in on:
- Poll 1: Vote on your favorite from two different Taylor Farms products (but really, who can choose?!)
- Poll 2: Recipes vs. Kitchen Hacks (what is most useful to you in the kitchen?)
- Poll 3: How it’s Grown (do you know where your food comes from?) vs. Nutritional Benefits (why is spinach so good for you?)
Make sure to watch our Instagram stories every other Monday – starting today – to cast your vote. That following Thursday, we’ll post on our blog and give you more information about the winners in each category. We can’t wait to see what your Veggie Votes are!
- December 14, 2018What is Trust?
- December 5, 2018Gonzales High School Coach Honored with KSBW Golden Whistle Award!
- November 30, 2018As Immigrant Farmworkers Become More Scarce, Robots Replace Humans
- November 30, 2018Taylor Farms’ Innovation Featured in The New York Times
- November 27, 2018#GivingTuesday: American Red Cross Wildfire Relief
- November 19, 2018“The Move” - Five Things You May Not Know