Do you have loving feelings towards baby kale? Can’t live without cauliflower pearls? Looking for a new recipe or a kitchen hack to make your kitchen time more enjoyable? We thought so…
Now’s your chance to voice your opinions!
We’re hosting a new poll series called “Veggie Votes” where every other Monday we will post three polls on our Instagram story for you to weigh in on:
- Poll 1: Vote on your favorite from two different Taylor Farms products (but really, who can choose?!)
- Poll 2: Recipes vs. Kitchen Hacks (what is most useful to you in the kitchen?)
- Poll 3: How it’s Grown (do you know where your food comes from?) vs. Nutritional Benefits (why is spinach so good for you?)
Make sure to watch our Instagram stories every other Monday – starting today – to cast your vote. That following Thursday, we’ll post on our blog and give you more information about the winners in each category. We can’t wait to see what your Veggie Votes are!
- June 21, 2018Dive Into Summer 2018 with Taylor Farms’ Summer Salad Guide
- June 19, 2018First-Ever Fresh Food Company to Receive Highest Level Certification Under TRUE Zero Waste Program
- June 14, 2018Salinas Valley Blogger Tour Showcases Top Agriculture in Monterey County
- June 14, 2018Avocado Ranch is All You’ve ‘Avo’ Wanted!
- June 7, 2018Congratulations to Our Own Nicole Flewell on Being Recognized as a Climate Change Advocate!
- May 29, 2018Team Taylor Rallies Together to Raise Over $52,000 for Relay for Life