It’s Week 3 of our Meatless Monday challenge, and to make things extra easy for you, we’re featuring a simple and tasty recipe using our Taylor Farms Teriyaki Stir Fry Kit with Tofu and Quinoa!
The Teriyaki Stir Fry Kit used in this recipe includes a vibrant blend of broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale, carrots, red cabbage, and snow peas, along with a delectable teriyaki sauce. It’s the perfect addition for tofu and quinoa to create a nutrient-rich, plant-based meal (without the hassle of washing, chopping, or paying to dine out). Get the full recipe here.
Come back next Monday for our last Meatless challenge recipe, and check out previous Meatless Monday recipes below.
October’s Meatless Monday Challenge
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi