In true holiday tradition, Team Taylor once again participated in the Boys and Girls Club of Monterey County’s (BGC) “Adopt-A-Family” program. This local program touches over 100 local families whose children are BGC attendees.
Each year our team raises money internally and chooses a group of employees to shop for the clothing and toy items that are on each child’s wish list. Taylor Farms “adopted” 7 families this year, providing each child with two outfits, socks, underwear, shoes, a jacket, toys, and books.
Team Taylor also volunteered to wrap additional presents at the Boys and Girls Club to ensure every child in the program had a gift to open on Christmas Day.
We are proud to have been an active participant in this program for the past 10 years, helping to make the holidays a little brighter for local families in need. Learn more about getting involved in Adopt-a-Family here.
- August 16, 2019The College Housewife's Tequila Shrimp Salad Cups
- August 2, 2019Show Us Your Healthy Hauls!
- July 31, 2019Celebrate National Avocado Day with us!
- July 31, 2019Blog Takeover: Lindsey Eats LA's Easy Steak Taco Bowl
- July 30, 2019Four Easy Salad Kit Hacks with Nashville Wifestyles
- July 29, 2019Keep Your Summer Meals Light with Cauliflower Pearls