In true holiday tradition, Team Taylor once again participated in the Boys and Girls Club of Monterey County’s (BGC) “Adopt-A-Family” program. This local program touches over 100 local families whose children are BGC attendees.
Each year our team raises money internally and chooses a group of employees to shop for the clothing and toy items that are on each child’s wish list. Taylor Farms “adopted” 7 families this year, providing each child with two outfits, socks, underwear, shoes, a jacket, toys, and books.
Team Taylor also volunteered to wrap additional presents at the Boys and Girls Club to ensure every child in the program had a gift to open on Christmas Day.
We are proud to have been an active participant in this program for the past 10 years, helping to make the holidays a little brighter for local families in need. Learn more about getting involved in Adopt-a-Family here.
- May 25, 2019A Scholarship Story
- May 17, 2019Coach Michael Groves of Monterey High School Receives the Golden Whistle Award
- May 15, 2019Say Hello To Four New Chopped Kit Flavors!
- May 11, 2019Celebrate Mom
- May 10, 2019Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- May 2, 2019Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with the Flavor of Fresh