Independence Day — July 4th — pays tribute to the adoption of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States it is often commemorated with fireworks, parades, and — of course — backyard barbecues!
To help you celebrate with your friends and family, we’ve crafted a few delicious side dishes that will make your Independence Day extra tasty.
This Cauliflower “Potato” Salad, made with Taylor Farms Cauliflower Florets, puts a new spin on this traditional classic. It’s got all the regular yummy fixings that make a potato salad great — celery, onions, dill pickles, fresh dill, chives, and bacon — but by swapping out potatoes for cauliflower you can celebrate guilt-free! Get the recipe.
Our Cauliflower Pearls are the perfect base for another backyard BBQ side dish. This Thai Cauliflower Rice Salad is grain free, dairy free, paleo, and Whole30 compliant… is it too good to be true? Nope! Plus, the dressing for this salad is made with cashews, red curry paste, coconut aminos, and fresh lime juice, which gives this dish a zesty, tropical pop that’s sure to please your guests! Get the recipe.
Our Chopped Salad Kits are always a crowd pleaser, too. This Loaded Fiesta Taco Salad combines the creamy and rich flavors of our Avocado Ranch Kit with ground beef (or quinoa, if you’re vegetarian!), crispy cheese medallions, and a rainbow of other veggies. Get the recipe.
Rock your 4th of July celebration with these tasty, wholesome ideas! Be sure to post a picture of your beautiful Independence Day spread on Twitter or Instagram and tag @yourtaylorfarms and #GoToGreens for the chance to be featured on our feed or in our Instagram stories!
- September 20, 2018Helping Build a Strong Educational Foundation Through Literacy
- September 19, 2018Enhance Your Instagram Stories with Taylor Farms GIF Stickers
- September 17, 2018Community, Education & Experience - Tastemaker Conference 2018
- September 12, 2018NEW Complete Meal Solution: Taylor Farms Introduces Premium Protein-Packed Salad Kits
- September 1, 2018Gourmet Get-Togethers + Giveaways
- August 21, 2018Equipping Students for School Year Success