Continuing this month’s series of quick Chopped Salad kit recipe videos, we’re featuring one of our favorite superfood greens – Sweet Kale!
It’s easy to add apples and chicken to the brussels sprouts, cabbage, kale, and radicchio of our Sweet Kale Chopped Salad kit to make it a full and uncomplicated on-the-go meal! Don’t forget the delicious toppings: all-natural, dried cranberries, roasted pumpkin seeds, and the poppyseed dressing!
Go ahead and indulge your sweet tooth!
While you’re here, see how our Farmhouse Bacon Chopped Salad recipe can help you stick to your New Year’s resolution, and how our Greek Chopped Salad recipe will transform your lunch. Be sure to check back Thursday for another simply delicious recipe!
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi