Hi guys, Molly from My Magazine here! I’m celebrating National Salad Month with Taylor Farms and putting a delicious spin on one of my favorite months of the year. Also, guess what? Tomorrow is National Pizza Party Day (another reason to celebrate!). I’m always looking to create recipes that are delicious, healthy, and more importantly, easy.
I sampled all of Taylor Farms’ NEW Chopped Salad Kits: Avocado Ranch, Maple Bourbon Bacon, and Buffalo Ranch. They’re each loaded with flavor! The hardest part? Deciding which was my favorite.
A few months ago, I shared a Spicy Buffalo Chicken Soup recipe with Taylor Farms and you guys loved it, which inspired me to put together another buffalo themed dish! The Buffalo Ranch made for the perfect pizza topping — crisp veggies, creamy Monterey jack cheese, and buffalo ranch dressing.
Recipes like these are super customizable, so long as you have the base ingredients (in this case: pizza crust and your favorite Taylor Farms Chopped Salad), you can make it your own. Cauliflower crust is a great option when you’re looking to indulge a little more mindfully — a yummy alternative that has become one of my personal favorite ways to have a pizza. Bon appétit!
Buffalo Ranch Chopped Salad Pizza — with Cauliflower Crust
- 1 frozen cauliflower crust of choice, no toppings included
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Taylor Farms Buffalo Ranch Chopped Kit
- Sea salt
- Red pepper flakes
- Grilled chicken, optional
- Pre heat oven to 375-400 degrees (depending on your oven and crust instructions).
- While the oven is heating, add all salad kit ingredients into a bowl (including grilled chicken, if using) and toss with light dressing. Set aside.
- Bake crust (on a pizza pan) for 10-12 minutes, remove from oven and let cool. Once the crust is cool, drizzle olive oil on top and add a pinch of sea salt.
- Next, add the tossed salad directly onto the pizza. Top with red pepper flakes for some spice.
- Once you’ve sliced individual pieces of pizza, use any remaining dressing as garnish for extra flavor!
*Depending on the type of cauliflower crust you buy and your oven, baking can be tricky! I personally love my pizzas to be crunchier and a little on the burnt side. Whichever your style, keep an eye on your pizza as it bakes — and note: it will harden up as it cools.
Photography by Shannon Leigh Photography
- October 17, 2018Enter this Sweepstakes for a Deliciously Convenient Way to Get Your Veggie Fix!
- September 20, 2018Helping Build a Strong Educational Foundation Through Literacy
- September 19, 2018Enhance Your Instagram Stories with Taylor Farms GIF Stickers
- September 17, 2018Community, Education & Experience - Tastemaker Conference 2018
- September 12, 2018NEW Complete Meal Solution: Taylor Farms Introduces Premium Protein-Packed Salad Kits
- September 1, 2018Gourmet Get-Togethers + Giveaways