Yesterday was Seed Day for the THRIVE Accelerator at our Corporate headquarters in Salinas, California. Through the THRIVE Accelerator select companies will gain access to the best expertise and resources of top agriculture and tech leaders to help deploy their innovative technologies. Taylor Farms is working with John Hartnett and the Silicon Valley Global Group to advance Ag Tech in our fresh produce industry.
The Thrive Accelerator is a highly selective program that attracts Ag Tech startup companies from around the world (200 applicants this round) and helps accelerate their growth through exposure, mentoring and financial support. The best startups will be selected and reside in the Western Growers Innovation Center in the Taylor Building to continue their growth and development. Participating startups have the potential opportunity to receive up to $5 million in funding. The goal is to speed innovation in our industry.
The finalists are as follows :
- Acuity Agriculture, San Francisco
- Agribody Technologies, Inc., San Diego
- AGVOICE, Norcross, Ga.
- Edyn, San Francisco
- Food Origins, Carmel
- GeoVisual Analytics, Boulder, Colo.
- Inteligistics, Pittsburgh
- MagGrow (Agricultural Magnetics), Dublin, Ireland
- Soliculture, Scotts Valley, Calif.
- specright, Irvine, Calif.
- Trace Genomics|, San Francisco
- Wheyhey, London, United Kingdom
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July