Schools around the country are back in session and parents are getting back into their lunch-packing routines. We know it can be a repetitive and time-consuming task and we want to help! Here are authentic comments from three moms who have been able to make their mornings a little less chaotic this year:
“Some mornings this busy mama needs a little help from her friends to ensure that I get them all out of the door on time with a healthy lunch in hand,” says Meg.
Jessica, blogger from Coffee & Crayons, surprises her kids by adding these healthy Snack Trays to their lunches, saving her time and energy while adding a variety of new and exciting snacks, vegetables, or fruits to their lunches each day.
“For a couple weeks now I have been periodically surprising Octavian with one of these awesome Snack Trays in his lunchbox and each time it comes back empty,” says Jessica. “He also comes back covered in Ranch Dressing… boys.”
Laney, blogger from Life is but a Dish, has a kindergartner and a preschooler this year, requiring her to get two kids out of the house one whole hour earlier than she has been for the past 5 years. And for her new kindergartner, she needs to pack a lunch AND a snack, which is where Taylor Farms Snack Trays come in!
“They provide a healthy, colorful, well balanced snack. I don’t have to think about it, and my kids LOVE them!! It’s a win win if you ask me,” says Laney.
We’re so glad these ladies and their kids love our Snack Trays so much and that these snacks add a layer of healthy convenience to packing lunches each day!
We want to help YOU pack healthy, delicious lunches for your kids, too, so make sure to enter our #Snack2School giveaway — only one week left!
The winner will receive a $100 Target Gift Card, a month of Veggie + Salad coupons, and some of your favorite Taylor Farms Snack Trays!
- Share your best #Snack2School Recipe or “Snack Hack” on Instagram
- Tag @YourTaylorFarms and #Snack2School in your caption
- Follow @YourTaylorFarms on Instagram
The winner will be announced on October 1, 2017. Happy Snacking!
- March 30, 20206 Refreshing Eats To Celebrate The Fourth of July
- March 30, 2020Easy Homemade Meals + a Giveaway!
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad