One of the best ways to celebrate this blooming season is by sipping on some refreshing Spring-inspired cocktails! The air is crisp, the crops are ready for harvest, and we’re all in need of a new signature drink! That’s where our #GoToGreens come in handy once again to bring you the best new cocktail in town: our Kale Gin Smash.
What you’ll need:
3 (1/4 in) Cucumber slices
3 oz Gin
3 oz Sipp Ginger Blossom
¾ oz Pressed Taylor Farms Organic Baby Kale Juice
Juice of ½ lemon
How to prepare:
Process Taylor Farms Baby Kale through a juicer and set aside 3/4 oz of the juice. In a cocktail strainer, muddle cucumber and add gin and lemon juice. Shake vigorously over ice. Strain into a glass, add Sipp Ginger Blossom Soda and the kale juice. Serve on ice and garnish with cucumber.
It’s crisp, it’s refreshing…and it’s perfect for a night out or a springtime backyard soirée. Need a booze-free option? Try it without the gin for a tasty mocktail!
Want to try it for yourself? We’ve partnered with Sipp Sparkling Organics to give two lucky winners the chance to receive 1 assortment pack of delicious Sipp Sparkling Soda + a month’s worth of Taylor Farms Organic Greens! Head to our Instagram and follow these rules to enter:
- Follow @yourtaylorfarms + @sippsparkling
- Tag some-bunny you love
Giveaway closes 4/1 at 9pm PST. 2 Winners will be announced. Good Luck!
- April 1, 2020New and Improved Veggie Trays
- April 1, 20204 Easy Grilled Recipes + a prize for your kitchen!
- March 31, 2020Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes for your Guests to Gobble Up!
- March 31, 2020Kick off The New Year with A Simply Delicious Recipe!
- March 30, 20206 Refreshing Eats To Celebrate The Fourth of July
- March 30, 2020Easy Homemade Meals + a Giveaway!