This week’s “Veggie Votes” have been tallied and we’re excited to feature the winner – Organic Baby Spring Mix! Great choice, voters! It’s springtime, so it’s the perfect time to highlight this medley of savory baby lettuces.
Taylor Farms’ organic products carry the certified organic seal – meaning they are grown without the use of chemicals and synthetic fertilizers. Our farming families also grow with cultural, biological, and mechanical practices that conserve biodiversity. Now that’s something to feel good about!
Our Organic Baby Spring Mix is triple washed, so it’s recipe ready, making it easy to feed your family fresh greens. Organic Spring Mix is also an excellent source of Vitamin A & C, you will feel good about adding this salad blend to your meal! (Full nutrition facts here.)
And, to make it even easier to get these greens into your family’s diet, we’ve rounded up a few fun and delicious salad recipes that are perfect for Spring – including our NEW Beet & Couscous salad developed just this week. Enjoy!
Beet & Couscous Salad
- 1 package Taylor Farms Organic Spring Mix
- 2 T. gorgonzola cheese
- ½ C. Israeli Couscous, cooked
- 1 C. sliced beets, cooked
- ½ C. shredded carrots
- ¼ fresh lemon juice
- 1 T. shallot, minced
- 1 T. balsamic vinegar
- 2 T. EVOO
Place Organic Spring Mix on a large serving plate or in a large salad bowl. Top with all ingredients.
In a bowl mix all dressing ingredients and whisk well. Drizzle dressing on salad and toss. Add salt and pepper to taste – serve immediately.
Want your voice to be heard? Check out the next round of “Veggies Votes” on our Instagram Story on Monday, April 23, and keep sharing your #GoToGreens photos on Instagram and Twitter for a chance to be featured on our feed!
- July 18, 2018Fueling the Future at this Year’s Record-Breaking Organic Produce Summit
- July 10, 2018Supporting the Future: Scholarship Program Tops $1 Million in Academic Scholarships
- July 9, 2018Make Your Independence Day Backyard BBQ Extra Delicious
- June 28, 2018There’s Something for Everyone in This Week’s Veggie Votes Winner, 50-50 Blend!
- June 23, 2018Eat Together – Because So Much Good Happens When We Do!
- June 22, 2018First-Ever Fresh Food Company to Receive Highest Level Certification Under TRUE Zero Waste Program