This summer we’re making a few changes to our customer-favorite line of Chopped Salad Kits – but don’t worry, we think you’ll love them.
The Farmhouse Bacon Kit has been revamped and is now the Sunflower Crunch Chopped Salad Kit. Not to worry, it still includes the irresistible smoky bacon and the crunchy roasted sunflower seeds! This salad redefines healthy comfort food and will be a family-favorite, packed with greens like romaine, cabbage, and kale, and tossed with a sweet onion dressing. Our mouths are watering.
Our Garden Vegetable Kit has been updated and is now Broccoli Crunch! This delicious kit also contains bacon and sunflower kernels, but, unlike the Sunflower Crunch variety, it features — surprise! — broccoli, plus cauliflower, dried cranberries, and other fresh ingredients. We can’t wait to drizzle the sweet coleslaw dressing on top and dig in.
The newest addition to our family of Chopped Salad Kits is a classic Caesar! Our version will have all the familiar Caesar salad ingredients you love, including chopped romaine and grated parmesan, but our recipe will also include a delicious cheese and garlic crouton crumble and our special Caesar dressing. Are you excited to try this new one?
Look for these flavors at your local grocery store and be sure to upload photos of your Chopped Salad creations and tag @yourtaylorfarms and #GoToGreens on Instagram or Twitter for the chance to be featured on our feed or in our Instagram stories.
- December 14, 2018What is Trust?
- December 5, 2018Gonzales High School Coach Honored with KSBW Golden Whistle Award!
- November 30, 2018As Immigrant Farmworkers Become More Scarce, Robots Replace Humans
- November 30, 2018Taylor Farms’ Innovation Featured in The New York Times
- November 27, 2018#GivingTuesday: American Red Cross Wildfire Relief
- November 19, 2018“The Move” - Five Things You May Not Know