Now that Thanksgiving is over and everyone is satisfied with their turkey and stuffing intake, it’s time to break out the veggies! Spinach is the perfect nutritious vegetable for your post-Thanksgiving recovery needs. Team Taylor loves this superfood so much that we are sharing some of our favorite recipes that you can make with our spinach products to help you bounce back from all the Tryptophan, gravy, and pumpkin pie!
Click on the mouthwatering images below for the complete recipes.
Strawberry, Baby Spinach & Gorgonzola Salad
Sautéed Spinach with Sundried Tomatoes
Baby Spinach Citrus Salad
Burnt out on cooking but still want to consume this recovery superfood? We have you covered there, as well! Try our Spinach Harvest single-serve salad . Interested in drinking your veggies instead? Check out these recipes for Going Green juice or Purple Power smoothie.
Want a discount on our delicious products? Check out the coupons we have available right now!
- February 3, 2020Superfood Spinach Recipes for Post-Thanksgiving Recovery
- February 3, 2020“All From a Single Source” Showcased at PMA Fresh Summit
- February 3, 2020Simple Lunch Ideas for #Snack2School Season!
- February 3, 2020SaladPalooza with The Feed Feed
- February 3, 2020Meet Nomva
- February 3, 2020Make National Picnic Month One to Remember with Our Chopped Salad Kits