Beat the end-of-summer blues with a little help from our fresh and tasty greens! Cook up something delicious for summer’s last hurrah! Keep reading for three tasty recipes for the three-day-weekend ahead!
You can cross Labor Day Appetizer off your list. We’ve got you covered with these BBQ Chicken Salad Cups. You only need 3 things to get to make these little guys.
Or try using our NEW Roasted Garlic Chopped Kit as the base for these Tequila Shrimp Salad Cups for a fun alternative!
Labor Day also marks the start of Football season, which has us craving our Cauliflower Wings. Have you tried them yet?
In a hurry? Pick up our Taylor Farms Veggie Trays and customizes them with your own crackers, dips and extra veggies and fruits for an easy and crowd-pleasing appetizer! Be sure to tag us in your Labor Day Weekend Eats on Instagram.
- September 2, 2020Five Flavorful Recipes for the Three-Day-Weekend!
- September 1, 2020Just Add Protein: Easy Recipes To Elevate Your Favorite Salad Kits
- August 24, 20203 Fun and Easy Back To School Recipes
- July 16, 2020The Flavor of Fresh with a Summer full of Salads
- July 2, 2020Summer of Salads
- July 2, 2020Five Flavorful Dishes for The Fourth of July