Beat the end-of-summer blues with a little help from our fresh and tasty greens! Cook up something delicious for summer’s last hurrah! Keep reading for three tasty recipes for the three-day-weekend ahead!
You can cross Labor Day Appetizer off your list. We’ve got you covered with these BBQ Chicken Salad Cups. You only need 3 things to get to make these little guys.
Or try using our NEW Roasted Garlic Chopped Kit as the base for these Tequila Shrimp Salad Cups for a fun alternative!
Labor Day also marks the start of Football season, which has us craving our Cauliflower Wings. Have you tried them yet?
In a hurry? Pick up our Taylor Farms Veggie Trays and customizes them with your own crackers, dips and extra veggies and fruits for an easy and crowd-pleasing appetizer! Be sure to tag us in your Labor Day Weekend Eats on Instagram.
- September 10, 2019🍂Fall in love with our new Spiced Apple Chopped Kit🍂
- August 29, 2019Tasty Recipes for Summer's Last Hurrah!
- August 16, 2019The College Housewife's Tequila Shrimp Salad Cups
- August 2, 2019Show Us Your Healthy Hauls!
- July 31, 2019Celebrate National Avocado Day with us!
- July 31, 2019Blog Takeover: Lindsey Eats LA's Easy Steak Taco Bowl