Beat the end-of-summer blues with a little help from our fresh and tasty greens! Cook up something delicious for summer’s last hurrah! Keep reading for three tasty recipes for the three-day-weekend ahead!
You can cross Labor Day Appetizer off your list. We’ve got you covered with these BBQ Chicken Salad Cups. You only need 3 things to get to make these little guys.
Or try using our NEW Roasted Garlic Chopped Kit as the base for these Tequila Shrimp Salad Cups for a fun alternative!
Labor Day also marks the start of Football season, which has us craving our Cauliflower Wings. Have you tried them yet?
In a hurry? Pick up our Taylor Farms Veggie Trays and customizes them with your own crackers, dips and extra veggies and fruits for an easy and crowd-pleasing appetizer! Be sure to tag us in your Labor Day Weekend Eats on Instagram.
- November 14, 2019Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes for your Guests to Gobble Up!
- November 6, 2019The Votes Are Counted: All Things Asian Chopped Salad
- November 5, 2019Promoting Zero Waste in the Community
- October 30, 20195 Ways to Celebrate National Sandwich Day!
- October 30, 2019Dev Social
- October 24, 2019The Flavor Of Fresh at PMA Fresh Summit 2019