Taylor Farms continues the tradition of product innovation with the introduction of our new Chef Crafted Salad Blends. Chef Crafted is a sophisticated line of salad blends aimed at revitalizing the value-added blend segment and meeting evolving consumer demands.
Our new product line features six distinctive blends, including tasty combinations of greens, herbs, vegetables and fruit packaged together in our TaylorClear™ packaging. Leveraging our patented technology, TaylorClear™ highlights the ingredients for shoppers and creates an ideal environment for salads, resulting in 14 days of freshness.
“The new Chef Crafted line not only caters to consumers’ taste preferences, but also addresses the need to prepare a fresh, healthy meal in minutes,” said Kacie Vieth Ragsdale, Director of Product Development, Taylor Farms Retail. “In meeting with consumers, we heard clearly that this collection of salads offers the visual and taste experience typically found in premium, restaurant-style salads.”
Chef Crafted salads follow Taylor Farms’ successful first- to- market chopped salad kits, which deliver on consumers’ demand for convenience without compromising freshness, variety or flavor. Chef Crafted salad blends are currently available at west coast grocery stores and will be available nationwide by fall 2016.
- Kale and Beet, with Green Kale, Red Kale, Beets, Carrots and Red Cabbage.
- Snappy Spinach, with Baby Spinach, Baby Red Butter Lettuce, Grape Tomatoes and Carrots.
- Summer Love, with Romaine, Kale, Carrots, Broccoli, Green Onions and Sweet Mini Peppers.
- Apples and Greens, with Spring Mix, Apples and Carrots.
- Greens and Sunshine, with Baby Red Butter Lettuce, Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Radishes, Green Onions, Broccoli and Carrots.
- Southwestern Crunch, with Romaine, Cabbage, Carrots, Cilantro, Green Onions.
We’re honored that our new Chef Crafted product line is also a finalist for the 2016 Produce Innovation Award at the upcoming the United Fresh Produce Association expo in Chicago.
Take an exclusive behind the scenes look as the Taylor Farms team discusses the excitement, innovation, technology, and drive that has led to the Chef Crafted debut.
- April 1, 2020New and Improved Veggie Trays
- April 1, 20204 Easy Grilled Recipes + a prize for your kitchen!
- March 31, 2020Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes for your Guests to Gobble Up!
- March 31, 2020Kick off The New Year with A Simply Delicious Recipe!
- March 30, 20206 Refreshing Eats To Celebrate The Fourth of July
- March 30, 2020Easy Homemade Meals + a Giveaway!