One week ago today, more than 30 Taylor Farms employees and their families participated in The Heart & Stroke Walk, the American Heart Association’s premiere event for raising funds to save lives from this country’s No. 1 and No. 5 killers — heart disease and stroke, respectively.
The Heart & Stroke Walk celebrates those who have already made healthy lifestyle changes, and encourages others to take the pledge to live healthier lifestyles, all while raising the dollars needed to fund life-saving research and initiatives in our community.
Designed to promote physical activity and heart-healthy living, this event creates an environment that’s fun and rewarding for the entire family. A big “thank you” to our employees who walked, donated, and volunteered, and who are helping to build healthier lives — free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
The American Heart Association is the largest voluntary health organization dedicated to defeating heart disease, stroke, and other cardiovascular diseases. Donate today.
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi