Team Taylor was at The New York Produce Show and Conference last week where we showcased our new Home Fresh Side Kits (available in stores soon!):
Cheesy Cauliflower Mash
Cauliflower Pearls, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Smoky Bacon, Chives Spice Blend
Soy Glazed Stir-Fried Cauliflower
Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrots, Green Onions, Sesame Soy Sauce, Roasted Cashews
Garlic Roasted Shaved Brussels Sprouts
Brussels Sprouts, Garlic Roasting Oil, Parmesan Cheese
These new blends are versatile and high in nutritional value — ideal for consumers seeking quick and healthy substitutes for carbs (a New Year’s resolution, perhaps?) These kits can help consumers incorporate more vegetables in their diets, and are a great alternative for those practicing specialty diets. They’re also super convenient — everything you need to create the delicious side comes in one package!
These new kits are also a great solution for families. According to Mintel, 60% of parents say their top short-term family goal is getting their family to eat more healthy foods. Additionally, 25% of parents say it is difficult to get their children to eat vegetables. (Mintel “Vegetables Report” 2017)
Keep an eye out for these new products in the new year!
- May 25, 2019A Scholarship Story
- May 17, 2019Coach Michael Groves of Monterey High School Receives the Golden Whistle Award
- May 15, 2019Say Hello To Four New Chopped Kit Flavors!
- May 11, 2019Celebrate Mom
- May 10, 2019Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- May 2, 2019Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with the Flavor of Fresh