Taylor Farms made a big splash at this year’s United Fresh Produce Association Expo, June 20-22 at McCormick Place in Chicago. At the event, we unveiled our latest salad innovation, participated in a major panel discussion, took home one major award and were a finalist for another of the organization’s most prestigious honors.
We’re thrilled that David Offerdahl, Taylor Farms’ Director of Ag Engineering, Harvest Automation, received the FreshTech Achievement Award during the expo in recognition of his outstanding service in the field of technology and automated harvesting. United Fresh said the award “honors an individual who has made significant technical contributions to the fresh produce industry.”
Every year, the United Fresh Produce Association brings together companies across every segment of the fresh produce supply chain, including growers, shippers, fresh-cut processors, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, foodservice operators, industry suppliers and allied associations.
- April 1, 2020New and Improved Veggie Trays
- April 1, 20204 Easy Grilled Recipes + a prize for your kitchen!
- March 31, 2020Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes for your Guests to Gobble Up!
- March 31, 2020Kick off The New Year with A Simply Delicious Recipe!
- March 30, 20206 Refreshing Eats To Celebrate The Fourth of July
- March 30, 2020Easy Homemade Meals + a Giveaway!