Yesterday, we teamed up with “Labor of Love,” a program that gives thanks to the farming community, to surprise nearly 30 members of our automated celery harvester and automated cabbage harvester crews in Yuma, AZ with breakfast, coffee, gift bags filled with $25 Wal-Mart gift cards, new gloves, and handwritten Thank You notes.
When asked about the day’s surprise, Juan Luis Ramos, automated cabbage operator, Taylor Farms, said, “We are motivated to do better work. I like working at Taylor Farms because it is a good team. Everyone is united and very caring.”
Last August, the Yuma-based “Labor of Love” brought the program to Salinas, CA and we were able to recognize our team members there.
“At Taylor Farms we don’t have employees, we have family members,” said Christina Barnard, director of marketing at Taylor Farms. “And we pride ourselves on taking care of one another. With a family culture being our foundation, it is essential that we show appreciation and support to team members across the company.”
It is because of our team members’ dedication that we are able to deliver the best quality fresh food products everyday, and partnering with Labor of Love is a terrific way recognize all of their hard work. Watch the below video highlighting the day’s events:
- April 1, 2020New and Improved Veggie Trays
- April 1, 20204 Easy Grilled Recipes + a prize for your kitchen!
- March 31, 2020Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes for your Guests to Gobble Up!
- March 31, 2020Kick off The New Year with A Simply Delicious Recipe!
- March 30, 20206 Refreshing Eats To Celebrate The Fourth of July
- March 30, 2020Easy Homemade Meals + a Giveaway!