Just like Taylor Farms, Whole Foods is committed to delivering high quality food to customers, and to finding creative new ways to meet customers’ needs. The latest example is the debut of a new grocery store venture, 365 by Whole Foods Market, designed to bring consumers the high quality Whole Foods is known for with greater value for shoppers.
To meet 365’s need for fresh, high-quality produce, Taylor Farms’ most popular products will be offered at the new stores. Our tasty premium Chopped Salad Kits, Organic Vegetables and Juicing Kale will be featured on the shelves in the new store.
On May 25, Taylor Farms Retail Manager Shannon Renz and Sales Representative Courteney Nelson joined Whole Foods in the trendy Silver Lake section of Los Angeles to launch the new store concept.
“When you enter the 365 store you instantly get the feeling of wanting to eat better. There are so many fresh options right as you walk in, it is definitely the focal point of their store,” said Courteney.
Texas-based Whole Foods plans to open two stores in Oregon and Washington this year, plus at least 10 more next year. The company described the 365 concept as “quality meets value in an environment that’s fun and convenient.”
The post Taylor Farms Retail Team Joins Forces with 365 by Whole Foods Market appeared first on Taylor Farms.
Source: Taylor Farms Retail
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi