It’s National Eat Your Veggies Day and our Taylor Farms Snack Trays are the perfect way to celebrate while getting your daily servings of fresh veggies.
According to a recent survey from Humana and Reader’s Digest, fewer than 26 percent of American adults eat the recommended 3-5 servings of vegetables a day. That means three out of every four of us miss out on the beneficial nutrients in vegetables that help keep our skin healthy, improve eyesight and help decrease the risk of heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
Our Snack Trays provide a range of choices so you can have a different snack every day of the week, including:
- Healthy Harvest, featuring delectable apples, sweet carrots, premium cheddar cheese and raw packed almonds.
- Little Dipper, with carrots, crisp celery, waffle pretzels, juicy tomatoes and Hidden Valley Ranch Dip.
- Lovin’ Veggies is packed with carrots, celery, tomatoes and creamy Hidden Valley Ranch dip.
- Protein Punch gives you a kick to get through your day with cheddar cheese, almonds, broccoli, and Hidden Valley Ranch dip.
- Pure Veggies is our organic option with organic carrots, organic broccoli, and organic tomatoes and ranch dip.
- Better Cheddar is loaded with waffle pretzels, premium cheddar cheese, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, and Hidden Valley Ranch dip.
- Bursting with Goodness includes broccoli, carrots and juicy tomatoes with Hidden Valley Ranch dip.
You can find our Snack Trays at Save Mart and Lucky’s, Stater Brothers, Wal-Mart and Safeway.
On National Eat Your Veggies Day and every other day of the year, be sure to grab Taylor Farms Snack Trays. Your taste buds and your body will thank you.
- April 1, 2020New and Improved Veggie Trays
- April 1, 20204 Easy Grilled Recipes + a prize for your kitchen!
- March 31, 2020Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes for your Guests to Gobble Up!
- March 31, 2020Kick off The New Year with A Simply Delicious Recipe!
- March 30, 20206 Refreshing Eats To Celebrate The Fourth of July
- March 30, 2020Easy Homemade Meals + a Giveaway!