We are blessed to have a team of employees whose generosity helps make the holidays a little happier for families in need.
This holiday season, Team Taylor was involved with numerous giving back organizations, including; the Boys and Girls Clubs’ “Adopt a Family”, the Salvation Army’s “Operation Give Back”, and the US Marine Corps’ “Toys for Tots” Campaign.
We are happy to report there was no shortage of employee participation in gift donations or volunteer time for wrapping and delivering!
And although Team Taylor doesn’t volunteer for praise or recognition, this season we did receive the sweetest “Thank You” notes from the kids who we worked with for the Read to Me Project literacy program. Check out the kind words that warmed our hearts:
- March 20, 2020Taylor Farms Becomes a Blue Zone Certified Workplace
- March 6, 2020Taylor Farms Salad Products Hit Sweet Spot of Consumer Demand
- March 6, 2020Celebrating the Women of Taylor Farms
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: Monic Sutter's Lime Chicken Tangerine Crunch Salad
- March 6, 2020Blogger Takeover: College Housewife's Chimichurri Cauliflower Steakhouse Salad
- March 6, 2020Mediterranean Buddha Bowl with Toasted Chickpeas and Hallouimi