We are blessed to have a team of employees whose generosity helps make the holidays a little happier for families in need.
This holiday season, Team Taylor was involved with numerous giving back organizations, including; the Boys and Girls Clubs’ “Adopt a Family”, the Salvation Army’s “Operation Give Back”, and the US Marine Corps’ “Toys for Tots” Campaign.
We are happy to report there was no shortage of employee participation in gift donations or volunteer time for wrapping and delivering!
And although Team Taylor doesn’t volunteer for praise or recognition, this season we did receive the sweetest “Thank You” notes from the kids who we worked with for the Read to Me Project literacy program. Check out the kind words that warmed our hearts:
- June 21, 2018Dive Into Summer 2018 with Taylor Farms’ Summer Salad Guide
- June 19, 2018First-Ever Fresh Food Company to Receive Highest Level Certification Under TRUE Zero Waste Program
- June 14, 2018Salinas Valley Blogger Tour Showcases Top Agriculture in Monterey County
- June 14, 2018Avocado Ranch is All You’ve ‘Avo’ Wanted!
- June 7, 2018Congratulations to Our Own Nicole Flewell on Being Recognized as a Climate Change Advocate!
- May 29, 2018Team Taylor Rallies Together to Raise Over $52,000 for Relay for Life