We are blessed to have a team of employees whose generosity helps make the holidays a little happier for families in need.
This holiday season, Team Taylor was involved with numerous giving back organizations, including; the Boys and Girls Clubs’ “Adopt a Family”, the Salvation Army’s “Operation Give Back”, and the US Marine Corps’ “Toys for Tots” Campaign.
We are happy to report there was no shortage of employee participation in gift donations or volunteer time for wrapping and delivering!
And although Team Taylor doesn’t volunteer for praise or recognition, this season we did receive the sweetest “Thank You” notes from the kids who we worked with for the Read to Me Project literacy program. Check out the kind words that warmed our hearts:
- September 11, 2017Happy One Year Anniversary to our Stir Fry Kits!
- September 4, 2017Thank You, Team Taylor!
- August 31, 2017Enjoy Your Delicious Healthy Lunch Outside on Eat Outside Day!
- August 31, 2017Announcing our #Snack2School Giveaway!
- August 29, 2017Team Taylor Gives Back This Holiday Season
- August 29, 2017Watch: Sustainability Initiatives at Gonzales Facility Showcased