Taylor Farms is participating in an exciting national college tour giveaway, alongside 15 other food brands. The giveaways, hosted by Mike’s Mighty Good Craft Ramen, are taking place between now and February 16 at ten college campuses around the United States.
Each college ambassador is hosting a scavenger hunt on campus, with clues posted on participating companies’ Instagram stories leading students to special giveaway boxes filled with prizes from the brands! Students are watching these “stories” to figure out where on campus the prize is hidden. Follow along with the hunt on the @yourtaylorfarms Instagram!
Participating brands include:
- Mike’s Mighty Good Craft Ramen
- Taylor Farms
- Rhythm Superfoods
- Live Love Pop
- Four Sigmatic
- Mother in Law’s
- Good Zebras
- True Jerky
- Kettle & Fire Bone Broth
- Simply Gum
“We’re very excited to team-up with such reputable brands for these college giveaways,” said Christina Barnard, Taylor Farms Director of Marketing. “This is a great opportunity to bring delicious, healthy foods to campuses across the nation while introducing ourselves to the next generation of salad shoppers.”
Congratulations to the first two Scavenger Hunt winners….
Harvard student Layla Kousari (@layla_kousari)
And SUNY Binghamton student Zac Lomas (@zlomas)!
Today we’re heading to NYU! Other stops on the hunt include Georgetown, UC San Diego, UCLA, USC, Santa Clara University, UC Berkeley, and UC Davis.
On February 17, all participating brands will finish the college tour with the final giveaway open to all Instagram followers, so stay tuned!
- April 1, 2020New and Improved Veggie Trays
- April 1, 20204 Easy Grilled Recipes + a prize for your kitchen!
- March 31, 2020Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes for your Guests to Gobble Up!
- March 31, 2020Kick off The New Year with A Simply Delicious Recipe!
- March 30, 20206 Refreshing Eats To Celebrate The Fourth of July
- March 30, 2020Easy Homemade Meals + a Giveaway!